Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Sparkly Birthday Card!

Hi,

First off I wanted to let you know ALL New Dies and Peel Offs by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs are available at the ECD store!!!

I just got a few of the New Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel Offs and knew with the Summer set I wanted to make a Pop Up with some fun sparkle using my Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.
I used the Lorna Label Pop It Ups Die set by Karen Burniston for this card.

Here is the Front:



I created the background using a Simon Says Stamp Stencil, Translucent Embossing Paste and tinted it with Distress Inks before mixing in a little Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter by ECD.
The Images were water colored and them decorated with Glossy Accents and Warm Diamond SMG.

Here is the Inside:


Another Stencil by SSS was used for the Inside and the Sentiment is by My Favorite Things.
I used some Espresso Dimensional Pearls to Embellish the Ice cream cone.

These Peel Offs are so much Fun, I can't wait to get more and Elizabeth Craft Designs just came out with an ice cream cone die too!!

Products used are linked below I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!
XO


2 comments:

Gmalew said...

Delightful, sparkly card.

Lin said...

Love these bright colors, Kelly, and all the pretty sparkles! And your inside is so fun!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...