Saturday, July 4, 2015

I'm Playing with the Girls at Crazy 4 Challenges this Month C4C293!

Hi,

I'm excited to be asked by my friend Karen Aicken to be a guest for the Crazy 4 Challenges group this month!  Today's challenge is a C4C293 Monochromatic one.... So I made a Pop It Up's using Poppy the Owl and the  Happy Birthday Pop It Up's by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I used a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment and Dies from the Rectangle Accordion by Karen Burniston and Balloons using an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die, and of course I had to use some Silk Microfine Glitter and Fun Glitter Dots.

Here is the Inside:

I just Love Poppy the Owl especially with SMG Glasses on! The Happy Birthday Die set by Karen Burniston is one of my Favorites.

Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and Check out what the Crazies Have come up with for their Monochromatic cards!

Hope you have a Perfect Weekend and Happy 4th of July for my American Friends!
XO

Supplies are linked below:



  

   

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

so pretty in pink, and of course I love that owl :)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...