Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Only Two more Days to Shopp the 25% off Sale at Purple Onion Designs!!

Hi,

The Sale over at Purple Onion Designs goes through the 28th if you haven't gone over there and Shopped Now is the time....They have some of the Cutest Stamps Out there!

I have a card to show you today using Oliver He comes with Olivia that I used the other day on my Shaker card. they are so perfect for any type of card!  I also used the sentiment from Doodle Cupcake and the Trees from the SA home Sweet Home set And for the Trees I used the Damask Background and Stamped over the trees to give them some variation! the Background was created with a Distress Ink Watercolor Wash and Oliver was colored with Copic markers.


I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you have been able to grab a few of the Purple Onion Design stamps at such a great savings.....
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...